Designed to maintain compliance
The regulation mandates that all in-scope SFT’s must be reported with a Unique Transaction Identifier (UTI) to an approved Trade Repository within a T+1 timeframe, and one of the biggest challenges facing the industry in order to meet this requirement is the sharing of key SFTR data.
Whether you need to share UTI’s bilaterally with your counterparties, are a Lender who needs to share allocation data, or a Borrower who needs to receive allocation data - the UTI Portal is the solution for you.
Discover how our UTI Portal can help you
- Generate and share UTI’s in the securities finance community.
- Capture all data required for reporting of SFTs and their subsequent lifecycle events (~57 fields).
- Comply with the UTI waterfall or with your bilateral agreements.
- Upload UTI’s received via email or other source for timely and efficient reporting.
- Expand the community and provide access to your counterparties through sponsorship and without legal agreements in place.
- Manage UTI exceptions using the MarketAxess GUI.
Sourced from the MarketAxess trade matching and regulatory reporting engine, Axess All's transparent pricing is a reality across an ever-growing selection of fixed income securities:
- Government bonds
- Emerging markets
- Corporate bonds
- Covered bonds
How it works
The Axess All dynamic model reflects real-time market conditions. A bond appears if:
- The number of trades in a bond reported to MarketAxess Post-Trade as well as the number or Principals who have submitted said trades meets the publication thresholds aligned to specific market sector and currencies. The thresholds can vary between one to three trades (reported by two or more Principals).
- A single trade has been published under the Trax APA.
- Trade publication is delayed 15 minutes.
Trade sizes are banded and volumes aggregated.
Gain an edge trading European Government Bonds with superior data
The best data drives the best trading technology.
Our vast Trax® database represents the bulk of European bond trading activity, aggregating both voice and electronic activity – that’s insight you can’t get anywhere else.
We leverage our unique data sources, like Trax, to create tools that make trading European Government Bonds easier. Our AI-powered algorithmic pricing engine, Composite+™, produces an unbiased, two-sided, predictive price for more than 600 European Government Bonds in near real-time.