Get deeper liquidity, smarter execution and greater efficiency.
Within our global network, including 60 global and Asia regional dealers, Asia local currency bonds are the fastest growing sector on the MarketAxess platform, 140%+ YOY as of Q1 2020.
Local market debt instrument product offering
Our Asia local markets debt instrument offering includes sovereign, quasi-sovereign, inflation linked bonds and T-bills, available during global trading hours for Asia, Americas and Europe.
A complete suite of trading protocols
Adapted to optimize execution performance.
RFM Local Markets
- A block trading solution with superior outcomes relative to voice trading.
- Two-way price request with undisclosed direction, removing the “winner’s curse”.
- Inverted pricing resulting in execution observations 50% through the mid-price.
- No information leakage. Enabling a clean channel for liquidity providers for to work out of risk.
RFQ Single/List trading local currency
- Access to dealer traders located in local countries.
- Ability to trade up to 40 bonds in a list.
- After trade is complete, all trade details flow into your OMS.
- Domestic and euro-clear settlement alongside FX support in protocol.
- Ability to switch between long and short duration bonds.
- Risk neutral leading to more efficient pricing when dealers price both legs.
- DV01, Net Cost, and Yield Differential are displayed.
- Execute an off-venue trade on MarketAxess.
- Full STP and OMS support.
- Full allocation support.
See where the market is moving
We see more credit market activity than any single participant, so the depth and breadth of the data you receive is second to none.
Indicative dealer pricing from a wide liquidity pool for pre-trade context.
Our A.I.-powered predictive pricing engine, Composite+, drives accuracy with coverage for 90-95% of global trading activity in its markets. By transforming unstructured data points into an unbiased two-way and mid-market price for over 25,000 bonds.
True transparency lets you in on the action—in near real-time. View the most liquid fixed income instruments, with the most up-to-date pricing, refreshed every 60 seconds. It captures both voice and electronic transactions.
Our Analytics Portal, part of our trading platform, provides a suite of tools to easily navigate rich data sets. BondTicker can also be provided as a customizable data feed integrated directly into internal systems or published externally to third-party subscribers.
Relative Liquidity Scores
This data product provides a defined 0-10 measurement for the current liquidity of individual bonds, highlighting the potential ease an investor can expect to transact a given instrument.
We've got you covered, front to back
As part of our post-trade services, we also offer:
- STP to client OMS
- Audit Trail/Compliance Records
- Historical transaction history with dealers competing quotes
- TCA and customized research reports
- Best execution metrics
Transformation and Internationalization of China bond market
The development of China’s bond markets over the last few years has been an object lesson in how technological advancement, regulatory change and investor interest can all come together to transform finance for the better.
The “new normal” for Asian markets trading
Craig McLeod talks to The Asset about how electronic trading is quickly gaining momentum in Asia fixed income markets.
Surge in demand for Open Trading™ in traditional bond markets
Our experts explained to Asian Private Banker why the COVID-19 pandemic has stirred up investors’ trading demands toward Open Trading.