Tradable products on both schemes
- Chinese sovereign bonds
- Chinese local government bonds
- Negotiable Certificate of Deposit (NCD’s)
- Corporate bonds
Efficient and transparent workflow
- Seamless and easy-to-use workflow.
- Disclosed request-for-quote (RFQ).
- Pre- and post-trade block allocation.
- Full trade-life-cycle audit trail.
- Evidence best execution.
- Straight-through-processing to mitigate operational risk.
- Automated CFETs trade registration.
Streamlined access and set up
- Step-by-step onboarding map.
- Fully assisted setup.
Electronic trading and price discovery
- Execute directly with eligible onshore dealers.
- Indicative streaming prices from onshore dealers.
- Request-For-Quote (RFQ) protocol.
- List trading.
- Synchronized trading with all other global emerging markets.
Local market debt instrument product offering
Our Asia local markets debt instrument offering includes sovereign, quasi-sovereign, inflation linked bonds and T-bills, available during global trading hours for Asia, Americas and Europe.
Our partnership with CFETS
We are proud to announce our partnership with China Foreign Exchange Trade System (CFETS) under two schemes: Bond Connect and CIBM Direct.
Thanks to this partnership we can now provide a platform for our investors worldwide to trade in China, the second largest bond market in the world. Read the full announcement
A complete suite of trading protocols
Adapted to optimize execution performance.
RFM Local Markets
- A block trading solution with superior outcomes relative to voice trading.
- Two-way price request with undisclosed direction, removing the “winner’s curse”.
- Inverted pricing resulting in execution observations 50% through the mid-price.
- No information leakage. Enabling a clean channel for liquidity providers for to work out of risk.
A letter from our Founder and CEO
Our commitment to China and our partnership with CFETS.
The opening of the China onshore bond market has been one of the most exciting stories for fixed income investors over the last few years. We’re delighted to now be playing a critical role in its next chapter through our close partnership with CFETS.
This is an important milestone in our continued international growth. And for our clients, a further enhancement of our award-winning Emerging Markets trading offering.
See where the credit market is moving
With us, the depth and breadth of the market data you receive is vastly beyond what any single participant can provide.
Request a demo
You're covered, front to back
As part of our post-trade services, we also offer:
- STP to client OMS.
- Audit Trail/Compliance Records.
- Historical transaction history with dealers competing quotes.
- TCA and customized research reports.
- Best execution metrics.
*76% YoY as of February 2021.
*2020 Global Capital Awards Best EM Trading Platform.
Transformation and internationalization of China bond market
The development of China’s bond markets over the last few years has been an object lesson in how technological advancement, regulatory change and investor interest can all come together to transform finance for the better.
Investors search for yield spurs Asian local currency bond trading
An analysis by our product team explaining what’s behind the record Asia local markets volume.
Surge in demand for Open Trading® in traditional bond markets
Our experts explained to Asian Private Banker why the COVID-19 pandemic has stirred up investors’ trading demands toward Open Trading.