"...Stephen Winterstein will leave the research side of the municipal and fixed income market to assume a newly created role as municipal bond client sales and product manager at MarketAxess..." Read the article
Download this Bond Buyer article on the transformative power of muni e-trading.
Bringing broader and deeper liquidity to the muni market.
Join hundreds of dealers, institutions and advisors, listing a growing spectrum of bonds, as you tap into the power of a centralized marketplace with:
- Better, easier access.
- Improved price discovery.
- Real transparency.
And choose the protocol that fits your trade, including Open Trading™, our all-to-all solution that lets you discover liquidity you may not normally see.
No matter how you want to trade—on a disclosed or anonymous basis via all-to-all or using single or multi dealer RFQ—you’ll benefit from faster connectivity and a simplified workflow with full straight-through-processing, OMS compliance checks, and an automated audit trail.
Download this quick reference on trading taxable and tax-exempt bonds with MarketAxess.
Download this Bond Buyer article on the synergy between munis vs. environmental, social and governance strategies.
Muni e-trading update and vision for the new year
MarketAxess reached $10+ billion municipal bond traded volume in 2018! This is a key milestone that emphasizes the growing adoption and the benefits of e-trading as a source of liquidity that improved pricing and trading efficiency. Please watch this on-demand discussion on electronic trading growth and vision.
- Hear about how the municipal bond community has been adopted electronic trading and the Open Trading™ platform.
- Learn about new ways to execute your taxable and tax-exempt bonds
- Benefit from tips, facts, and used-cases on how to leverage electronic trading to access unique liquidity and increase trading efficiency.
This on-demand discussion features:
- John Gallagher, MarketAxess, Head of Municipal Bonds and U.S. Investment Grade Product Management
- Hardy Manges, MarketAxess, Head of Municipal Dealer Sales
- John Hallacy, Bondbuyer, Contributing Editor, Moderator